Our New Products page is for highlighting some of our latest acquisitions like excavators and dehumidifiers. These items listed below are all products we will be selling or renting at Summerland Rental Centre. Come in for a demo or take it home or to the job site to try out.
Husqvarna DMS240 Core Drill
Barreto 36" Stand on Trencher
36" Dig Depth, 4" trench width, Honda power.
Portable Capstan Winch PCW3000
- 1.6 HP Honda GX-35 Engine
- Max pull 1545 lbs / 700 kg
- 33 ft / 10 metres per minute
- Weighs 20 lbs / 9 kg
Lightweight, compact tool - designed for hunting and logging.
Easy to carry, and efficient, works with any length of 10 mm double braided polyester low stretch rope.
Portable Capstan Winch PCW5000
- 2.5 HP Honda GXH-50 Engine
- Max pull 2200 lbs / 1000 kg
- 40 ft / 12 metres per minute
- Weighs 35 lb / 16 kg
The PCW5000 winch is designed for heavy loads and has two speed options with the interchangeable capstan drums.
It works with any length of double-braid polyester rope with a 12 mm diameter and with all Portable Winch equipment and accessories.
- Operating Weight 12,940 lb / 5 870 kg
- Height 8 ft 4 inches
- Width 6 ft 6 inches
- Max Lift 5200 lb
- Reach 20 ft 6 inches
- Dig depth 13 ft
- 24 inch tooth bucket
- 36 inch smooth bucket
- Hydraulic Thumb
- Enclosed cab with heat or A/C
Dri-Eaz LGR Dehumidifier
- LGR technology boosts effective operating range
- Compact size – only 92 pounds
- Draws only 5 amps – but removes 70 pints at AHAM
- Quick pump access for easy servicing
- New, rigid fold-down handle
- Improved quick-release hose wrap design
- Built-in ring for easy attachment of ducting
- Unit automatically restarts if power is cut - when power is restored.
- Operating Weight 3638 lbs / 1650 kg
- Height 7 ft 9 inches
- Width 4 ft 4 inches
- Max Lift 1000 lb
- Max Reach 12 ft
- Dig Depth 7 ft 3 inches
- 12 inch toothed bucket
- 16 inch smooth bucket
- Hydraulic thumb
- Open Canopy
Atlas Copco XAHS 250 CFM - Air Compressor
- Extremely reliable 49 HP Kubota engine (EPA Tier 4 Final Compliant)
- The most efficient air end in the compressor industry
- Discharge valves on the same end as control panel
- Easy access to filters and the oil separator tank
- Road lights standard
- Extremely durable body
- Removable baffle for easy cleaning
- Adjustable height towbar
Vibratory roller, 35.6", Honda GX630
- For asphalt and granular soils
- Reliable Honda GX630 engine offers easy starting and exceptionally quiet operation
- Compact design provides operator with clear line of sight for better steering
- Recessed drive motors and minimal frame overhang enables clearance of high curbs and obstructions
- Maintenance free articulation joint and vibratory assembly greatly reduces service time
- Heavy duty steel frame and high strength fiberglass composite resist wear and tear and are exceptionally durable
- 12V power outlet charges portable electronic devices and cup holder holds standard travel mugs
- Easy to use controls provide intuitive access to vibration, water pump, and water flow controls
- Engine drain hose simplifies service by facilitating clean and easy oil changes
- 35 gallon water tank with tethered cap provides extended run time on asphalt applications and prevents lost caps
- Hour/Tachometer enable accurate measure of hour usage and engine RPM
MX Pneumatic Tire Lift Truck - GP040-060MX
- Yale® Flex Performance Technology™ offers flexibility to maximize fuel economy or productivity to match application needs.
- Integral side shifting fork positioner (optional) enables faster fork width adjustment.
- Foot directional control pedal (optional) permits hands free directional control.
- Spirited acceleration, travel speeds and mast lift/lowering help enhance productivity.
- PSI engine available in LPG or dual fuel is designed for industrial applications and maximum reliability, while minimizing periodic maintenance requirements.
- Generous use of sealed connectors and hydraulic fittings lessen the chance of leaks, while canted load rollers provide mast stability and eliminate the need for periodic shimming.
- Maintenance free Continuous Stability System (CSS™) allows more steer axle articulation over uneven surfaces while minimizing truck lean to enhance lateral stability.
- Robust powertrain components are designed for long life.
- Hi-Vis™2 mast and bar-on-edge overhead guard design offer enhanced visibility.
- Rear drive handle with horn button (optional) provides excellent hand hold for reverse driving and ready access to auxiliary horn button.
- Adjustable armrest that accompanies Accutouch e-hydraulic configuration offers mini-levers for low-effort fingertip control of horn and hydraulic functions.